I strongly believe in the power of the alignment work, functionality of the the pose over its esthetics and that each asana can be modified to serve needs of the student. When we observe carefully what happens in the body as we move or breathe, the focus comes to one and we can expirience the present moment without distraction or stress, creating space to clear the mind and simply enjoy being.
Practice Yoga asana to become strong, flexible and full of vital energy!
What happens when you practice regulary?
- Back pains dissappear and you can twist and bend in every direction!
- You can move with ease, sit on the floor and get under the bed if necessary.
- All your joints (like knees, hips or shoulders) get supple and work as freshly oiled bicycle.
- Posture improves and back gets straight.
- Immune system gets stronger and more resistant to the common colds.
- Tension from tired muscles is regulary released allowing you to rest properly.
- You can sleep like a baby.
- You can manage your stress and stay grounded even when you loose the ground under your feet.
My name is Asia Jokiel and I teach how to move, breathe and relax to eliminate stress, improve overall health and activate natural healing abilities of the body. If you want to sleep good, feel rested but awake, strong and flexible, focused yet relaxed - this is the right place to be. Using ancient yogic techniques and devoting a bit of a time, we can improve our lifes just like that.